Tuesday, October 19, 2010

That which is not seen...

When sorrow fills my soul
   and darkness pulls me in.
I seek the piece of Light
   and grasp at hope.
Desires surround my soul as
  flies to fruit under the Sun.
Stand firm, stand strong!
  "don't quit" I hear in the past.
It is a wisper, yet the soul is Strong
   as passion floods my eyes.
It is no longer left nor right,
   I wait humbly to grow.
Pat, pat the drops fall down,
   the smell of spring goes forth.
Desires washed away,
   pouring down my life.
Cleanliness is here,
   a new beginning, a fresh start.

The battle each day is make sure our thoughts are of Christ and not the world.  I keep on thinking "Every thought to the obedience of Christ".  That is so powerful!  What can be done with a life that every thought is obedient to the one and only.  How many people would be clothed or embraced?  The true battle is not in the flesh, but in our minds and in the world that we cannot see.  Who is ready to suit up?   (Ephesians 6-10-20 and 2 Corinthians 10:4-5)

No comments:

Post a Comment