Friday, October 1, 2010

The Call

Sounds all around me, pushing me to a fro.
Desires of flesh, bone become the reality.
Path pushing, yet my soul longs.
Sacrificial light draws me near.
Do you hear it, so soft, so calm.
Flesh pushed aside, strength within.
Not of the world, yet in it.
Time stops, the sound is clear.
"Through down your life, follow Me."
All is answered, as the call is clear.

Matt 9:9 "As Jesus went on from there, he saw a man named Matthew sitting at the tax collector's booth. "Follow me," he told him, and Matthew got up and followed him. "

My desire is to here the calling where I am.  To follow and serve that wonderful Voice is a challenge that can only be met by seeking our Fathers will, otherwise, He will ask "Where are you?" (Genesis 3:9)

No comments:

Post a Comment