Saturday, May 26, 2012

Unfinished Business

To here is the call, The gentle breeze speaks. Consuming the heavy past, Breathing Hope for tomorrow. Ragged we stand gazing off, False hope in the comfort of the past. Here we are, there we were, Both one in the the same..... He wants us in the now, No preparation required for the meeting. Dirty and shackled He wants us, Ready to cleanse when asked.... Still a long way off He sees us, The journey is in the now. The burden He lifts, Releasing yesterday...cleansing today. "Moses said to the people, 'Do not be afraid. Stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord......Then the Lord said to Moses, 'Why are you crying out to me? Tell the Israelites to move on." Exodus 14:13, 15 In my journey I have two primary objectives; (1) Stand still to hear the call and (2) Move on.... I have to stand still and listen to His promise and direction, once I have received that promise I must move forward to allow for the blessing to happen. With God at your side, the Journey is endless and rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment