Monday, September 20, 2010

Today

The battle began so early and so fast.
The thoughts, the feelings so intense.
At home the battle armour was left,
Yet the fight continued on.

The day grew long, to help the spirit.
Answered deep within, the guidance of One.
Listen, listen to what you see.
Look upon what you hear.

What must be done, what is?
To stand alone by the world?
To kneel at the Light?
What shall I bring, what shall I leave?

The world can go no farther, yet it moves.
My choice today, to stay?....
At His feet, I see my freedom.
Who touched me?

The faith to turn the One..
The courage to stand out in a crowd!
That is my tomorrow, for the day is gone.
It is my now, my joy, my Savior!


I want and need for my life to be as the lady in Luke 8:45-48.  To have such faith in Christ as to have him stop in a crowd and know that you sought Him.  These thoughts will fill my heart tonight as I rest, I pray they will be the wisdom for the start of tomorrow.

Baldi

No comments:

Post a Comment