Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Holy Spirit our Garmin

The path so true, yet turns dark.
Wisdom sought, wispers back...
"Turn right," but I go left.
"Stop," yet I continue on.

Adversity is around every corner.
The storms rage in the path.
I hear warnings, but don't Listen.
I see sights, but I am blind.

The Spirit is patient and waits.
Desire returns, agony no more.
The path has been illuminated,
The connection is set.

"Turn right," I throw down my pain.
I cry out, "Away with you!"
The path is true, the wind brushes.
All is ablaze, communion is here.

Can we lose our path, can we ignore the One and only?  Unfortunatly, it happens all too often.  The focus is then not that we took our own path, but how to get back to the path of the One.  How to clear out our senses and feel the True Communion of our Father.  The joy is when we throw away our idols and desires for the simple Faith.  He is always there, always patient and waiting for the Pure Heart.  Build in me the Heart of David and the Wisdom of Solomon.  Isaiah 30:15-22

Baldi

No comments:

Post a Comment